Saturday, December 25, 2010

Losing Your Hair Quotes

Merry Christmas, God Jul, Feliz Navidad, Merry Christmas

needs a little late to all my dear blog readers and readers a wonderful and peaceful Christmas and a Happy New Year 2011!

My son did this morning, his little 3-month-old cousin proudly in the arm, looked him over again quite sunk in, looked at some point to me and my brother and said with all my heart: "The most beautiful gift, it is to have a child! " I was deeply moved to tears ...

And with these beautiful Words of children who say it all, and some enchanting images of a misty snow-Lübeck I say goodbye for this year and see you all again in the New Year!



Petri-Kirche Lübeck


St. Mary's of Lübeck


salt storage of Lübeck


salt storage at the Obertrave


The Enchanted Christmas market on the ice drifts in front of the conservatory



dearest greetings
Nicola

0 comments:

Post a Comment