Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chetna Prithvi Malnad

my mini-quilt bears

After my "big" bear ever had the honor to appear on the blog wanted to, my "little" also


you are up to one, the times I have felted (left with the red scarf), not self-made! There are gifts and souvenirs, "broadcast" the raccoons always so ..... Front right, who is with the big feet, a self-made by the former leader of our group of bears, behind it sits a very old Teddy, the joints are simply attached by wire to the body! Below is seated at the front my lowest two small wooden teddy bears, about 1.5 cm "great"!

Today my "Mini-Teddys" wanted to be introduced in my blog! They were almost gifts to me, the only one with the red scarf (left side) is felted by me, the one right with the big feet is made by our former leader of our "bear-Group"! Behind him there is a very old Teddy, arms and legs are fastened with wire! The little ones are made out of wood and they are 1.5 cm (1 / 2 ")" big "!

0 comments:

Post a Comment