Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Is Arnica Shampoo Good?

Happy Birthday!

With a childhood full of love but you f half a life long ü r the cold world households.

Jean Paul (1763-1825)

yesterday celebrated my little Maria has its 4th Birthday! Where
Only the years gone? I see myself with a thick belly, birth in mind, the first time my little baby in her arms holding - as it was yesterday! And now the little baby has grown so big girls with huge steps, seeking her way in life. It is to be on the way such a great and strong personality, and I'm very proud of her! And sooo great parental love and deep trust that they will go their way, we simply try their best to be on their way ....
It is pretty common .... Every year, Mariella sick on her birthday. I was wearing but the hope in me that this year be any different would - no, tonight she will regain about 40 degree fever ... and on Saturday will take place but the kids' birthday ... .. I sincerely hope that it is up to that time again fit, we can celebrate that ....


Birthday could of course not something even sewn missing, and so it was a seemingly simple Amelie with luck mushrooms, back embroidered at the neck with the word lucky ...
dearest greetings
Nicola

0 comments:

Post a Comment