Thursday, February 10, 2011

Interview Reply Email To Company

handle the remains in case ...

as "mother of all radicals and well-known" non-disposable-rounder "knew no bounds my enthusiasm when I'm with Jodi on PLEASANT HOME found this page ! I have all my hard times by radicals then see what can do with it:


And there's a lot together .... I then tried me, getting, as "soft" colors like sky blue, light green, yellow, white and pink and have straight on sewing:


Just watched ever, which strips could fit on the length of her best and so strips for strips sewn together! And as far as I'm get so far, the squares are 24 x 24 cm! It should be at least 20 blocks, then is already a beautiful ceiling!
Yes, what can I say: if you start first .... There are now even 30 blocks have become! Which roughly equates to nearly 2 square meters of "new" stuff!


And all from small and large groups stripes!
And who thinks that I have no more remains:


It can go on!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment